Mom & Dad
THANKS for the doughnuts and the sky money! You're the best!
Things are going better. I've had a cold all week but I'm better now. Half of my day cold meds are already gone because I decided it was necessary to pill up so the cold wouldn't distract me from working. My companion and I are on better terms now. He still argues a lot with everybody but Sis. Hinckley (daughter-in-law of prophet) gave a talk about being a good companion and it made him feel bad and he apologized to me for the way he's acted. Elder Kemp is from Hartford Connecticut. He's half Vietnamese and he likes to freestyle rap a lot.
I had to get Hepatitis shots and a Tetanus shot. I don't think I spelled those correctly. My English is going to crap now that I can speak a bunch of espanol. I still have to get 2 more shots. 1 in the MTC and 1 on the field. I don't know what those are but oh well. No biggie.
I've been eating lots of salads because they serve LOTS of chicken here. I haven't drank the orange juice. And yes, the coke is caffeine-free. I'll deal. Laundry's fine. It's really hot in here but the washers and dryers are easy to work.
I think it'd be a good idea to have you send me my retainer. I wake up with aching teeth sometimes. I think it's the weird tongue-pushing think I do in my sleep.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Beatles Love!
So the companionship Kemp and I share a room with is Elders Darbro and Clark. Darbro's going to Long Beach. He's from Texas and he also used to be in the army. But they're not typical army people by any means. They're cool.
Speaking of Texas this Elder Williams person in my zone can bench-press me. I'm the smallest guy in my zone. I'm also known as the Elder with the amazing ties. I let the zone leader wear my sunburst orange tie and it pretty much made his day.
Hey parents guess what?! I use a planner! Every day! It's becoming my new way to release my OCD tendencies. Our teachers (Bro. Pack & Tidwell) are crazy about planning. They get after us a lot about it.
I don't need a Spanish dictionary cuz I got a free one. Plus a free Spanish BoM and Santa Biblia. I've memorized the first vision and almost half of D&C 4 in Spanish.
Keep writing please! I LOVE hearing from you!
I Love You!
Love Elder Tyler Lewis
P.S. I weighed myself 125 lbs with shoes on after a meal. No gain!
BTW: No Email still. Not much free time for that but I'll email you when it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment